Friday, April 28, 2006

Suck this!

Today's entry was going to be about how Lucy passed another big milestone, how she's sitting up on her own now, hardly falling over at all, looking so good, blah-dy, blah blah blah. But something SO much better happened. Another milestone that TOPS sitting up. I've been waiting, hoping for this to happen. And I was lucky enough to catch it on film (I did have to leave her unattended on the changing table for one itsy bitsy minute while I ran to get the camera - luckily she doesn't really care for rolling over too much).

BUSTED!



Who..me? I wasn't doing anything, really.



That toe sucking moment was worth all the crying and screaming it took (on both of our parts) to get Lucy down for her afternoon nap. One hour of hard work, followed by 30 minutes of baby sleep, followed by another 20 minutes of screaming, followed by another 45 minutes of baby sleep. This kid doesn't like to sleep, but she sure is a good toe sucker. She's going to go far in life, I can just tell.

No comments: