Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day Light Saving Time!


At least Lucy is starting to become more predictable, something she didn’t excel at before. She did get up at 4am…but that was several days ago and I’ve already forgotten the details. Several naps and mornings and nights have passed between then and now. We are actually excited about daylight saving time that arrived last night. Yes, we do lose an hour of sleep, initially, but in the long run it gives us the illusion of more sleep, since she’ll be waking up an hour later.

Lucy and I are getting ready to head to G-ma and G-pa Dubya’s house on Monday. I don’t know why we bother to pack anything, since we always come home with twice as much stuff as we left with. I’m looking forward to sunny days, coloring easter eggs, and ice tea. You also can’t beat the endless exposure to Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.


We’ve stooped to a new low, as Lucy has discovered she likes Baby Einstein videos. The video does have a ‘repeat’ option, but we haven’t gone there yet. Strangely, it is somewhat comforting to know that option exists.

1 comment:

Mama Grouch said...

Oh right, the bright side of daylight savings time! I was just focusing on the fact that as I tried to put the Creep down for bed last night at his normal time (7pm) he looked at me like I was craaaaazy. So we stayed up til 8pm and yet he still woke up at 5:30am....shouldn't it work BOTH WAYS???