Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Disney World 'n Stuff

We went to Disney World. It was crazy. Lucy hated the lines, but loved the characters. We got back last week, and it has taken me this long to put up pictures.

























Eli was the super secret champ of the week. This was his post for much of the time.











After two days of Disney World, we could take no more and went to Busch Gardens. Here, Lucy amazed us once again by climbing on this ride all by herself. No fear.


The fit that proceeded this nap was monumental.


Today we went and got our photos taken with Santa. Once again, Lucy showed no fear and crawled right up onto Santa's lap. Remember last year?


And finally, today a swan bit Lucy on the leg at the park. And there was lots of fear. The end.

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I really love all of your photos from Disney. It's made me super excited for our vacation. I'll get a copy of that book. Give me any other tips. LIke must-sees and where to go's. We are going to make a few dinner and lunch reservations now because people have been telling us that you have to do it way ahead of time.

Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

And you even braved the same Santa! :) Glad to see you survived, er I mean, had a great time! at Disney. Can't get enough pics of those gorgeous Bonk kids!