Are you going crazy waiting for a new post from me? I've been a little busy going crazy myself. Lucy's latest antics include, but are certainly not limited to:
1. Pulling the phone cord out of the phone jack, then proceeding to put it in her mouth. This was followed by lots of crying and drooling. Since no one wanted to replicate the incident themselves, we assume she got a nice shock?
2. Discovers it's fun to put food and crackers down the vent in the dining room, instead of eating them.
3. Licks her hands when caught doing something wrong, like playing in the toilet.
4. Eats crayons. Likes blue. It sticks to her molars the best.
5. While in the car, screams EEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIII OOOOOHHHHHH, the entire time if 'her' music isn't on/ and or the song she would like to hear at that exact moment in time isn't playing.
6. Cries, screams and flails to get ahold of KEYS! Once gets ahold of said KEYS!, hides them so we can't go anywhere.
7. Falls down hills, up hills, down stairs, off couches, into walls...you get the picture. It isn't pretty.
8. Developed hives on her face after brothers dog licked her. Confirms suspicion that she is indeed allergic to yet something else. Now carry Benadryl with me at all times (again).
And baby King Kong likes to visit daily as well!