Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eli's Day

Little bro finally got HIS first day of school today. It's been all about Lucy and The Bus and Her School and Her Routines for so long he stopped asking when he would start school. Well, it was today and really no big deal. If I didn't know better, I'd think he mumbled, "Whatevs", when I dropped him off. He didn't even look up at me to say goodbye. When I picked him up and asked him in the car what he did today, he very politely stated, "We played, we ate snack, we read some books, and then you picked me up". Preschool in a nut shell from a 3 year old.


I don't know if it's second child, boy, neurotypical or a healthy combination of all three, but he's soooo easy. Even if he is running around the house without any pants on, during what should be his nap time.



No comments: